For the past two years, I have made these for my daughters Fall themed birthday parties. They are inexpensive, and don't require much prep time.
You Will Need:
- juice boxes
- white electrical tape
- black sharpie marker
- scotch tape
How To Assemble:
- Remove the straws from the backside of the juice boxes. - set aside
- Using white electrical tape, start at the bottom backside of the juice box, and wrap the tape around until you reach the top. Cut the tape.
- Cut 2 small pieces to lay across the top of the juice box - making sure to NOT cover the straw hole. We left a small square visible, so the kids can tell which flavor they are choosing.
- Tape the straws (still in plastic wrap) to the back of the juice box using scotch tape.
- Use a sharpie to draw the face on the front of the juice box. Last year, we used hot glue to put wiggly eyes on. Those turned out super cute, but required more assembly time.
Display with your favorite spooky décor, and enjoy the party!