Wednesday, September 14, 2016

1000 TPT Followers Freebie

I began selling resources on TPT at the end of 2011. However, it wasn't until this past year that I began taking it serious.  I've devoted endless hours updating and creating new resources, and collaborating with amazing teacher-authors.  A year later, I've gone from 350 to 1000 followers.  You guys are the BEST!  Asking questions, leaving feedback, sharing posts, and choosing to use my resources in your classrooms; I couldn't ask for better followers!!

As a thank you, I created a new resource for my Build a Poem collection, and it's yours FREE! Enjoy this 3D shape poetry center with your kiddos.  Click here to download the center activity.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Build-a-Poem-3D-Shapes-Follower-Freebie-2784378

Hang the colorful rhyme poster near a pocket chart center. The kids build the poem, sequencing the large print word cards. When done, the students love to retell or sing the poem to the class - great for a shared reading activity, take-home activity bag, or a station to complete when done with their seatwork. :)


Again, thank you, ALL, for your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment