Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Winter Poems for Kids

Here are 3 of my favorite Winter poems for kids.  Sung to familiar tunes, the kiddos quickly catch on, and become eager to participate :)

(sung to the tune "I'm a little teapot")
I'm a little snowman,
short and fat.
Here is my scarf,
and here is my hat.
When it's cold and snowy,
I will stay.
But when it gets hot,
I melt away!

(sung to the tune "I'm a little teapot")
I'm a great big snowman,
tall and fat.
Here is my belly,
here is my hat.
Raisins for my eyes,
and a carrot nose.
I'm all snow from head to toe!

(sung to the tune "Frere Jacques")
I'm a snowflake,
I'm a snowflake,
In the air,
In the air,
Whirling, twirling, snowflake,
Whirling, twirling, snowflake,
Here and there,
Here and there.

If you are interested in a Snowman craft to go along with these poems, click HERE to see our Snowman Glyph.

No comments:

Post a Comment