Thursday, April 23, 2015

Groovebook

Ok, I have to admit...I am a huge fan of the show Shark Tank.  After a busy week at work, I look forward to relaxing with the family, and watching the entrepreneurs' cool products. One of my favorites is the photo app, called Groovebook.  (no, I'm not getting paid to promote their product)  It's great!  From your smartphone, you can upload up to 100 pictures a month, and your prints arrive in the mail. The prints are in a cool little book, and are perforated for easy removal.

As a teacher, I take a lot of pictures in the classroom.  I do it to capture fun times, friendships, field trips, and share with families.
 But, most of all, I use my camera for affirmation.  It's an immediate way to show the students you see them doing a great job.  Even when the kids who are off-task see me take out my phone, they instantly try their best in hopes I will take their picture.



Since Groovebook will print up to 100 pictures a month, I always have room for my classroom pictures. Once they arrive in the mail, myself or a parent volunteer, puts the photos into a binder.  Our Class Pictures book is a favorite during free-choice reading time.




No comments:

Post a Comment